3 steps to a better business affair
Step 1 – Set a schedule
When planning a corporate event there are a lot of variables you will need to consider. One very important variable is sticking to the schedule you have created for the event. Whether it is a client appreciation event, open house to the public or an exclusive staff party, keeping to your schedule is crucial. The majority of your guests will have other priorities to get to. Some may have worked all day and are just stopping by to show their support. Others may have families at home that they will need to get to in a timely matter. A few might be there for the open bar and its their one night out to let loose. Either way, each guest attends a corporate event with a purpose.
Step 2 – Choose the perfect food
There are 3 key points you must consider while choosing your food selection.
- Are your items easy to eat? Can you mingle and nibble at the same time in a way that does not have BBQ sauce dripping down your white clean pressed blouse? Your guests will be grateful if you choose items that are simple and delicious without the chance of a mess on your shirt
- Do you have Gluten Free and Vegan options? These days you can almost count on having one GF/Vegan out of every 10 guests you invite. Having these options will ensure all of your guests can try the delicious food you have so graciously put out for them
- Do your selections match your theme? Now this is not entirely necessary, but it will give your guests something great to remember. If you are having your corporate event near water or on a boat, would it not make sense to do an ocean inspired menu that fit that theme? How about incorporating your company’s logo colors within your food.
Step 3 – Arrange the perfect services
When you choose Louis Gervais Fine Foods as your corporate caterer you are selecting the services of a Five-Diamond Executive Chef and a team of corporate event catering professionals and event planners. We offer a range of corporate catering services to Vancouver companies and can help you plan and execute every detail of your event.
- Inspired catering menusmade with fresh local ingredients and Ocean Wise seafood
- Passionate event plannersand professional catering serving staff
- Coordination of all your beverage and liquorrequirements and full bartending service at the event
- Coordination of catering rentals including table wares, glasses, tables and chairs, linens, tenting and more
- Event setup and tear down
- Selecting and booking entertainment
- Assistance in choosing the perfect Vancouver venuefor your event
From company BBQ’s and picnics to formal galas and holiday parties, catered corporate events range greatly in size and theme and the guest list often includes people with widely different tastes and interests. Creating the perfect blend of food, service and entertainment for catered corporate events is a challenge that excites us. The best part is the ability to enjoy your event just as much as your guests when you hire someone to do the work!